Monday, August 31, 2009

Help Me Get to Know You

1. Talent: Good at organization
Interest: Reading, movies, books, and volleyball
Ability: My ability to connect with children

2. In school good grades motivate me.

3. I have loved the program and it has given great experiences.

4. Yes I can do the work and all the heavy reading.

5. I relate to my Professors very well and love the cohort I am in, everyone is amazing.

6. Social abilities is one of my biggest weaknesses I struggle with getting to know others but it is something I have been working on.

7. I don't think I have any major physical weaknesses, although I do tend to get low blood sugar and will probably eat while in class.

8. Work and family are my biggest stressors.

9. 1. I want to pass on my love of learning to all of my students or at least the majority.
2. I want to make sure that my students know that I want them to be in my classroom.

10. The qualities I love best about myself are how well I connect with children, love of education, and drive to get things done well and on time.

1 comment:

Teacherheart said...

It was nice reading about you. I can see how your gift of organization helps you accomplish a lot. I'm hoping it will rub off on me... that I can learn from you and become better organized!

Your response to the MM reading was great... you talked about specific points from the articles. You need to also reflectively respond to the Tomlinson reading. You have 3 points for what you accomplished here. Thanks, Cassie!